Actual beauty has never been my goal as it makes no difference to anything apart from a little bit of surface tingling when you first meet someone. If beauty counted for anything all the world’s leaders, the UN security council, FTSE 100 company bosses, Davos delegates and all industry high-ups in technology, every branch of entertainment from novels to films, science, politics, charities, the media, academia and sport would be beautiful women. So would the most revered cultural figures. They are not. They are plain men. Their uniform appearance rightly conveys the message that their words, experience and decisions matter and their beauty does not.
- Pubic hair: the naked truth (Guardian)
- Chumps on the block: women and plastic surgery (Guardian)
- Plagued by female troubles in adland (Guardian)
- Doing it for ourselves: women discovering their inner misogynist (New Statesman)
- Is that all you think we are - breasts, belly, bottom and hair? (this site)
- Dr Dukan shows us exactly what he thinks of women (this site)